Driving Instructions From Metro San Juan
TO MARINA PUERTO CHICO (CARRIBEAN SCHOOL OF AQUATICS)
GPS COORDINATES: 18°20’55.0″N 65°38’05.8″W
These are our recommended driving directions. Toll Fees do apply. Please contact your car rental company to assure coverage on charges.
- All right “amigos”, before we start driving, a quick Spanish 101 lesson that will help you with the road signs along the way. In Spanish, “Este” = East, “Oeste” = West, “Norte” = North, and “Sur” = South. Great, now we are ready!
- Take Route #26 to Route #66 East “Este”
- Take Route #66 East to Route #3 East towards Fajardo
- Proceed until you begin to approach the municipality of Fajardo. Look for a shopping center on the left (Eastern Plaza) with a Video Ave. and a McDonalds on the corner and turn left at the traffic light onto Rd. 194
- Go straight on Rd. #194 for 1.2 miles, immediately after passing the Burger King on your left turn left into “El Conquistador Avenue”.
- At the first traffic light turn right onto Rafael Bermudez Ave. going east, until you come to a “T”.
- Turn left on “Cabezas Road” (PR #987) heading northeast. In minutes, you’ll see the signs for Puerto Chico. Turn right into the Marina, go down the hill and look for the parking lot on the left (Free, secure parking). Walk inside the complex trough the gate and follow the road bearing left to the back side of the Marina until you reach the KPR Check In Gazebo. A KPR staff will be waiting for you at the time of check in.