How to Find Us
All right, amigos, before we start driving, a quick Spanish 101 lesson that will help you with the road signs along the way.
In Spanish, Este = East, Oeste = West, Norte = North, and Sur = South. Great, now we are ready!
- Take Route #26 to Route #66 East.
- Take Route #66 East to Route #3 East toward Fajardo.
- Proceed until you begin to approach the municipality of Fajardo. Look for a shopping center on the left (Eastern Plaza) with a Berrios and a McDonalds on the corner, and turn left at the traffic light onto Rd. 194
- Go straight on Rd. #194 for 1.2 miles. Immediately after passing the Burger King on your left, turn left into El Conquistador Avenue.
- At the first traffic light, turn right onto Rafael Bermudez Ave., going east until you come to a T.
- Turn left on Cabezas Road (PR #987) heading northeast. In minutes, you’ll see the signs for Puerto Chico. Turn right into the Marina, go down the hill, and look for the parking lot on the left (free, secure parking). You will then walk through the gate and meet us to check in at the white tent. It is next to the marina main office and Restaurant Cinco Nudos.