Explore the beauty of Tortuga Reef and Icacos Island on this snorkeling adventure!
Health and Safety for the 2020 Season
The Innovation Crew is committed to continuing its excellent service that has ranked us as the best activity in Fajardo in the most relevant travel forums. During the current COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented Safe Workplace Practices that will help ensure that our snorkeling activities are conducted as safely as possible for both our guests and our staff. The Innovation vessel will offer snorkeling trips with a reduced capacity of 17 participants maximum. You can choose to reserve the snorkeling trip as a charter (private) or per person. If reserving per person, other guests will be enjoying the snorkeling trip and vessel with you. Our snorkeling trips are a great option for groups of family and friends that want to enjoy snorkeling, time at the beach, and feel safe with a crew that will make sure everything is clean and sanitized.
Alert: During this time greetings will not be allowed by physical contact to our crew (kisses, hugs, hand clash, high fives, among others).
New procedures with crew and guests:
- The use of masks is optional during the trip. However, Marina Puerto Chico (our meeting location) is not allowing participants at the marina without masks. Once at The Innovation vessel, you are free to take the mask off and practice physical distancing with our crew.
- All crew and guests should practice a safe distance of at least 6ft.
- Guests and crew will be taken their temperature at the moment of check-in. Those presenting temperatures of 100.3 °F or greater will be restricted from participating in The Innovation Snorkeling Trip.
- The Innovation vessel will offer snorkeling trips with a reduced capacity of 17 participants maximum.
- Our staff will dedicate two hours before and two hours after every Charter to disinfect the vessel. We are committed to keeping you and us safe during this time.
Thanks for choosing The Innovation, we hope to see you soon!
Enjoy a private snorkeling and boating experience to Icacos Island with your closest friends and family.