Enjoy a private snorkeling and boating experience to Icacos Island with your closest friends and family.
Cayo Icacos Snorkeling: The Innovation Snorkel Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 to 3
Snorkel at Cayo Icacos & Navigate Aboard a Local Classic
Icacos Island is part of La Cordillera Nature Reserve, which is an island chain off the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Icacos is now a popular destination for snorkeling and beach combing. It provides great coral reef formations and excellent white sand beaches. The clarity of the water and the sandbars attract boats and visitors from mainland Puerto Rico and neighboring islands.
Our snorkeling adventures started back in 1971 with the Innovation, pioneered for nautical tourism in the area. Now, the Innovation stands as the classic and most respected vessel in northeast Puerto Rico. We have backed it up with a top-notch local crew to provide the most authentic snorkeling experience possible at Icacos Island.
- Check In Time: 8:00 am
- Start Time: 8:30 am
- Trips are 5 hours (including check-in) and depart daily
- Unforgettable experience snorkeling crystal clear water in Puerto Rico
- 35 minute boat ride out to La Cordillera Cays
- Expert guide who will tell you about the different marine species seen on the tour and answer any questions you have on the history in the area
- Fresh pastries, juice, and water to start the morning and a deli-style lunch buffet including soft drinks or Puerto Rican rum
What to Bring
- Swimwear and shoes/sandals that can get wet
- Sun Protection (biodegradable or without Oxybenzone ingredient sunblock, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
- AT YOUR OWN RISK: Phone or Camera (we recommend waterproof or waterproof bag)