Explore the beauty of Tortuga Reef and Icacos Island on this snorkeling adventure!
This tour does not offer the beach stop (sand/walking the beach) of Icacos Island.
- Person Ages 3+
- Private Charter 20 Passengers Max
Late afternoon Snorkeling at Cayo Icacos aboard a Local Classic
Join us on this seasonal opportunity of snorkeling before sundown one of the reefs at Cayo Icacos.
Meet us at Marina Puerto Chico in Fajardo, to enjoy a late afternoon navigation and explore the warm clear waters of Icacos Cay. Join a guided snorkeling tour with our local crew. You can also swim, float and relax. From the water or aboard the vessel, admire viewing El Yunque National Rainforest, the Fajardo Lighthouse and other Islands of La Cordillera Nature Reserve.
Our crew will serve light snacks, Puerto Rican rum, The Innovation’s signature drink, and soft drinks during this snorkeling adventure. You can also bring prepared dinner or more snacks aboard. Return to the marina, with sundown, great music, and new friends.
- Unforgettable experience snorkeling crystal clear water in Puerto Rico
- 35 minute boat ride out to La Cordillera Cays
- Expert guide who will tell you about the different marine species seen on the tour and answer any questions you have on the history in the area
What to Bring
- Sun Protection (biodegradable or without Oxybenzone ingredient sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.)