Explore the beauty of Tortuga Reef and Icacos Island on this snorkeling adventure!
This tour does not offer the beach stop (sand/walking the beach) of Icacos Island.
- Person Ages 3+
- Private Charter 20 Passengers Max
Late afternoon Snorkeling at Cayo Icacos aboard a Local Classic
Join us on this late afternoon navigation to Icacos Island aboard The Innovation.<
This adventure begins at Marina Puerto Chico, Fajardo, to enjoy late afternoon navigation and explore the clear waters of Icacos Cay. Join a guided snorkeling tour with our local crew. You can also swim, float and relax. From the water or aboard the vessel, admire El Yunque National Rainforest, Fajardo’s Lighthouse, and other islands of La Cordillera Nature Reserve.
Our crew will serve light snacks, Puerto Rican rum, soft drinks during this snorkeling adventure, and The Innovation signature drink. EL COCO LIBRE. You can also bring prepared dinner or more snacks aboard. Return to the marina, with sundown, great music, and new friends.
- Unforgettable experience snorkeling crystal clear water in Puerto Rico
- 35 minute boat ride out to La Cordillera Cays
- Expert guide who will tell you about the different marine species seen on the tour and answer any questions you have on the history in the area
What to Bring
- Sun Protection (biodegradable or without Oxybenzone ingredient sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.)